Our Product Features
- It is of T1 class according to TSE 998-1.
- It is used in the interior, exterior, terrace, and ground of all buildings.
- Cool homes in summer, warm in winter.
- Your heating expenses such as natural gas will decrease.
- Your electricity bills for cooling will decrease.
- It does not create thermal bridges.
- It is compliant with the building thermal insulation regulation (TS 825).
- Thanks to the natural components in its special formula, it has breathability.
- Since it is natural and breathable, it does not create mold or moisture.
- It does not create odors.
- It extends the lifespan of the building.
- It is preferred in hotels and mass housing due to its natural components and application method that provide sound absorption.
- It has water repellency properties on vertical surfaces.
- It is impermeable to water through capillary cracks.
- The water repellency property is produced by increasing threefold on horizontal surfaces like terraces.
- Due to its breathability and special formula, it expels the water it contains.
- In mass housing, workplaces, and high-rise buildings, only these products can be used.
- Does not release flammable and carcinogenic gases.
- It has flame resistance above 1500°C.
- It is an A1 class product, which is the highest class of non-combustibility.
The fire regulation mandates the use of A1 class materials in high-rise and mass housing. The regulation states, “A1 class materials do not contribute to combustion at any stage, including a fully developed fire. Therefore, it is accepted that these materials sufficiently meet all the properties set for the lower classes.”
- It is a completely ecological product.
- It is produced with an inorganic mineral, of which 76% of the world’s reserves are found in Turkey.
- It does not emit CO, which contributes to global warming.
- Petrochemical products are not used.
- It is not carcinogenic.
- It does not release deadly gases when inhaled.